Video Marketing Services
Have you ruined your marketing budget by spending thousands of dollars on weak advertising methods that provide little or no return?
It’s time to replace those methods with something more powerful and unique when it comes to putting your business right in front of local consumers.
Video Marketing can help you do just that.
Right now, about half of all consumers view online videos when searching for information. So if you don’t currently have a Video Marketing strategy in place, your business could be shutting out nearly half of your prospective customers.
Can you really afford to do that?
What is Video Marketing?
Video Marketing is the process of incorporating online videos into your marketing mix in order to generate more leads and convert more prospects into customers.
Although there are many different types of videos you can create, they all have one end goal in mind: to increase sales.
This can be achieved with videos that directly promote your products and services, as well as videos that simply educate your customers. You can also create commercial style videos, tips and how-to videos, product demo videos, company overview videos, customer testimonial videos, and much more.
Why Video Marketing?
When it comes to capturing the attention of your online audience, you need a strong visual presence that will make them take notice – and take action.
Did you know…?
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions
- Video can improve people’s understanding of your products or services by 74%
- YouTube is the second most popular search engine worldwide
- By 2017, it is predicted that 74% of all internet traffic will be video
- 100 million internet users watch videos online every day
- It is 50x easier to achieve a page 1 ranking on Google with a video
A well-defined Video Marketing strategy will help you build brand awareness, establish credibility, achieve higher website rankings, and increase website traffic.
Implementing videos into your online marketing funnel will help you:
- Grab more attention
- Create a personal connection with viewers
- Achieve higher website rankings and more online visibility
- Convert more prospects
- Build brand awareness
- Gain a competitive advantage
The proof is in the bottom line. Your target audience loves videos, so they’re perfect for helping your business drive more sales. Videos are only going to become more popular, so there has never been a better time to start.
What We Do
Our Video Marketing experts have the experience, knowledge and proven track record to position your business as the leader within your industry. We specialize in creating customized videos and marketing plans for companies just like yours.
Using live action, slideshow, white board animation, and other popular video formats, we will create captivating, effective videos for any business.
Our affordable, well-crafted Video Marketing strategies are custom-built to achieve your specific business goals.
Our services include:
- Video Creation
- Video Content Planning
- Video Advertising
- Video Distribution
- Local SEO Video Optimization
- … and much more
Ready to Get Started?
The sad fact is that if you aren’t using Video Marketing – but your competitors are – you are at a huge disadvantage.
If you’re ready to attract more local leads and convert them into paying customers, it’s time to step into the digital marketing age with a solid video funnel built to reinforce your brand and boost revenue.
Contact us today at 702-518-6567 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation!
- Optimize and rank Videos on Google
- Create Videos
- Video Editing
- Youtube Promotion
- Video SEO
Our Popular Posts
- 10 Laws of Social Media Marketing Leveraging the power of content and social media marketing can…
- Mobile Friendly is Now a Major Factor in Ranking Your… Is Your Website Mobile Friendly? If your company website is…
- The Ultimate Entrepreneur’s SEO Checklist for 2014 New SEO Tactics Tutorial for 2013 and 2014 - Links,…
- How Social Media Activity Impacts SEO Using Social Media Activity to Improve Your Websites SEO The…